LAWPRO looking to hire a corporate writer and policy analyst
LAWPRO is looking to hire a corporate write/policy analyst with legal experience. The position reports to the Communications Director. This person will work closely with company executive, the communications and risk management departments to plan, research, write and edit a broad range of assignments for external and internal stakeholders including: policy and position papers, speeches, presentations, reports, articles for the company’s external publication, risk management materials/brochures, and other materials as needed.
The job is downtown Toronto, and the ideal candidate should have:
- A proven track record in planning, researching, writing and producing a wide range of corporate resources.
- Extensive experience writing policy/position papers, speeches, presentations, articles for magazines and other writing assignments suitable for professional audiences.
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills.
- Advanced computer abilities and social media experience.
- Law degree and experience working in a legal environment, preferably as a practising lawyer.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact with professionals and non-professionals.
- Be self-directed, well-organized and able to juggle competing priorities and deadlines.
Send your resume in confidence to:
Lawyers’ Professional Indemnity Company
Attn: Human Resources Department
250 Yonge St Suite 3101 P.O. Box 3
Toronto, ON M5B 2L7
e-mail: [email protected]