Renew your LAWPRO professional liability insurance for 2015 starting today
You can now e-file your 2015 LAWPRO insurance application. E-file on or before November 4, 2014, and you’ll save $25 on the 2015 insurance premium. It takes only minutes to review your pre-populated electronic application: To access online filing, you need your Law Society number and your confidential password. Applications e-filed after November 4 ARE NOT eligible for the $25 per lawyer e-file discount.
All applications must be filed by the final deadline of November 11, 2014.
Applications filed after this date will be subject to a surcharge equal to 30 per cent of the base premium.
E-file by following these simple steps:
- Go to www.lawpro.ca and select My LAWPRO at the top right corner of the Home page, or click here.
- On the sign-in page, enter your Law Society number and your e-filing password. (If you cannot remember your password or need to set up a new one, follow the online instructions or contact LAWPRO Customer Service for assistance at 416-598-5899 or 1-800-410-1013).
- Select Renew My Professional Liability Insurance for 2015 from the list of options.
- Follow the instructions to complete your filing. The online application will be pre-populated with your information from our database.
- Successful e-filing will result in an online confirmation number that begins with the letter “P.”
If you need assistance in completing the application form, go to the Program Guide.
After your application filing has been processed, you’ll receive electronic notification of how to access and download your policy and invoice documentation. At any time, you can also review your insurance account in the Account Summary section of MY LAWPRO, as well as file any outstanding transaction levies online. Please note that premiums for your 2015 Policy are not payable until 2015 as outlined on your 2015 invoice.
For details on the changes to the insurance program for 2015, click here.