New in the practicePRO Library: The Ultimate Guide to Adobe Acrobat DC
PDFs have become the standard in the legal and business communities for creating, analyzing, storing, and exchanging digital documents, and for filing documents in courts with electronic filing systems. Written by practitioners with extensive experience in using Adobe Acrobat DC for their firm, this book provides step-by-step instructions and screenshots showing users how to get the most from Acrobat, from its most common tools to its most advanced features.
The book will introduce you to the product’s many benefits, including:
- Sharing PDF files
- Sending PDF files electronically
- Redacting and Bates numbering documents
- Allowing users with the free version of the Adobe Reader program to add comments and suggest revisions
- Reducing the risk of malpractice claims
- Inserting notes and comments
- Storing e-mail
- Securing documents of all types to prevent the disclosure of confidential information
- Improving workflow
- Increasing productivity
- Reducing the use of paper
- Improving client results, and much more
The practicePRO Lending Library has more than 100 books on a wide variety of law practice management topics. Ontario lawyers can borrow books in person or via email. A full catalogue of books is available online (practicepro.ca/library). Books can be borrowed for three weeks. LAWPRO ships loaned books to you at its expense, and you return books at your expense.